I never thought that today would start out with a 7:00am breakfast date for pancakes with Mark and Alice. I figured we would have a new baby boy at home with us. Our morning was quite a treat, but we feel ready to meet Sawyer!
Today's progress report: no real progress.
Alice was 6 days past her due date and it looks like her brother is holding out just the same. With Alice I was SO SICK of waiting, this time Mark's the one who is tired of the delay :). I"m busy chasing Alice during the day and resting at night so it's not too bad, except that my pregnant belly is so big. Tuesday, at 40 weeks, I measured 42cm and was 4cm dilated. God must grant extra grace to mothers of twins!
My midwife swore that this baby would be born in February but now I'm not so sure. If I'm still pregnant my next appointment will be Wednesday for an ultrasound and check with my midwife. THEN we could discuss induction. I'd love to have a Leap Year baby, if not before, but don't know if the schedule will be open for me to check in Wednesday afternoon.
It's a waiting game around here. Don't worry, we will post more news the day he arrives!!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Hanging in there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thinking of you, Emalee! I hope you have an easy time of it all, and looking forward to seeing you and meeting Sawyer. Also, that is the most adorable pic of Alice and Jackson!!!
Post a Comment