Our only picture together at the Biodome: an aquarium, zoo, rain forest and nature center in one.
monkeys from Africa
endangered Lynx and his mate in the rocks from the Canadian climate
rain forest area
The 1976 Winter Olympic Games were played in Montreal.
interesting entrances to apartments
We loved the parks and Mont Royal neighborhood especially.
I usually take the photos so I'm rarely in them. . .not this time.
I would like to move in to this house. There were so many great stone buildings and homes that now rank as my favorite type of house. This one has a side porch, casement windows in the bedrooms upstairs, fireplaces, faces a great park and i love it. Montreal's French influence makes such a wonderful mark on the food, architecture, and even the way they dress is a little different. The city reminds us of many places in one interesting mix. We didn't make it to the underground city because the day was so nice. I'm sure it's a real lifesaver during the long, long winter.
1 comment:
I remember being in Montreal for the World Expo in 1967 with my family. It was hot & crowded as I recall. I would love to go back now & enjoy the lovely spots you've visited.
Post a Comment