Remember when we were so frustrated about our cars being towed over July 4th holiday? I also lost my 55mm - 200mm zoom lens that week for the wonderful Nikon D40 camera Mark gave me 3 years ago. I'm still sad about it. Our pictures since July 4th have been missing a little something and it's the zoom capabilities and polarizing filter.
Do you have any great resources for a reasonably priced zoom lens for our Nikon? Is there a different lens we should consider than the one we lost? Should I get an all-in-one and sell the 18mm - 55mm I already have? I'm leaning in that direction (18mm - 200mm). Weigh in if you've got some experience. I'm itching to buy before the holidays and other photo-worthy events come our way.
2 comments:
Hey! I have a Nikon and love it, but can't remember what kind of lenses I have. i will check and get back to you. I LOVE all of your pics and trips. You and mark do so many fun things. I smile each time I think of the two of you together. YOu seem like a perfect match. I got your msg about coming to visit. I would love to. Maybe Liz and I can plan a trip together sometime. Are you coming to any football games?
Bert is sending you an email about this- xo LA
Post a Comment