Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Liz & Josh Wedding

Catherine
Beth set Mark & I up almost six years ago after visiting Liz (the bride) and I in Florida and stopping to see her friend Mark on the way home.
Liz can't keep her eyes open in 90% of the pictures she's ever been in. Now I see why: like mother (and father), like daughter! She was a beautiful bride and full of joy.
My sweet friend Liz
Josh & Liz at their rehearsal
Rehearsal dinner
fun setting for rehearsal dinner

4 comments:

PDL said...

So good to see these pics! You look gorgeous, as usual. I hope you're doing well, ESH!

Beth Goff said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for posting pictures from the wedding. I hate that I missed it!!! If only there were more $$ in my bank account :) It's just not there when your planting a church!

Liz looks so amazing! She was a beautiful bride! I didn't know Beth set you up with Mark... how fun! And Liz is responsible for me and TJ! :)

Hope yall are doing well!

Jenny said...

Liz looks gorgeous as does the wedding! That pic of the eyes is absolutely hysterical!

lasyoung said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics- so sorry I missed you that weekend, but I enjoyed seeing the beautiful bouquet you left for Mama Ann.