Friday, June 19, 2009

Is iPhone changing your life too?

I hate going to the grocery store. Mark's kind enough to go to the grocery for me with some regularity. I get overwhelmed by the American supermarket where there are 23 kinds of cereal, 14 pasta sauces, zillions of juice options, 1000 toothbrushes that all do the same thing, and different pricing structures. I like the Austrian mentality: 2-3 options for each kind of food. Would you like gourmet or plain? That's all you have to decide for the product you want. 

Today Mark's running errands and forgot the grocery list. I called to see if he wanted to turn around and come get the list. He said, "Can you just scan it into a PDF and email it to me? I just got a new app on my iPhone and can read Adobe from here." Amazing. I feel like I'm living those incessant iPhone commercials for how new apps will save your life.

2 comments:

Oliver said...

The Lobster rolls look good.

By the way, don’t worry about the choices we have with our capitalistic country, after all socialism is on its way. We will soon have only one car to drive. The GovMobile. Then there will be only one bank. GovBank will print all the money we need to buy the products they produce at the price they decide. Tell Mark not to get to attached to the iPhone. It is being replaced next year with the iGovPhone right after they revamp the TV market so that the only news channel is MSNBC broadcasting GovNews 24/7.

On a better note, we are excited about seeing ya’ll soon.

DAD.

lasyoung said...

Technology is amazing- I feel like I've caught up with the Jetsons some days- wow.