Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm on my own (at work)

I'm on my own at work as of Monday. John Mills (pictured below) has been a great mentor and taken me into some of the major hospitals in Mass & Maine to get me settled and continue the relationships required for successful selling. We installed a unit at the New England Aquarium in Boston this past week. Pray I do well!


5 comments:

Darby said...

Yay! I know you'll do great! I'd love to hear more about what you'll be doing!!!

Rachel said...

I love the aquarium! You'll do great!
wv: ingbably

Anonymous said...

Cool! Mama Ann said y'all had a nice phone conversation this am- :-).xo LA

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I found this picture a little scary. I won’t show this one to V! That shark is really coming after old John Mills! Loved catching up the other day. Will be thinking about you and your new situation. Know you will do great things!

Oliver said...

We know you will do well, but it always is good to have Him on your team. We will be praying for you.