
Our racer dog Jackson is bored. He cannot run. He cannot play. He wears a "lampshade" most of the day and all night. He's a bad patient because he chews off the cast, continues to lose weight because he won't eat, and licks his cast every moment I'm not looking. He's depressed and gives us sad eyes like "Why are you doing this to me?"
The good news: Jackson didn't get a pin. We'll have x-rays in a week or two to check out the new bone growth. I hope and pray that he's actually on the mend and we won't have to deal with this much longer.
3 comments:
Poor thing. He looks pitiful! I am jealous that yall went to Maine. My fam went there one time years ago and I have such fond memories of it. I remember the LL Bean outlet being cool.
Poor Jackson- and poor ya'll- it's terrible when your "baby" is miserable...Get well soon J :-)
That dog looks so mournful...
Post a Comment