Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super DUCK tour

I love cheesy humor (much more than Mark) so the Super DUCK tour was the perfect way to see Boston and learn about its history. Our guide was a real comedian! The tour uses an 2007 amphibious vehicle to go around town and even saw where the Declaration of Independence was read aloud for the first time. Then we went to the Boston Harbor where we saw the USS Constitution. VP Dick Cheney was on board so security was high. . .don't worry, they didn't let him shoot anything! 




2 comments:

Jenny said...

So much fun! I was just debating a duck tour here in Singapore. Now I will definitely do it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics- ya'll look so cute, and only a little conspicuous in the duck bus :-).
It's a great way to cover a lot of territory & to hit the high spots for sure. Being a tourist is such fun! xo LA