 |
| Mark, Amelia, Abby, Oliver, John |
 |
| Uncle Hulen, cousin Len, Mark & Alice |
 |
| Abby and her cute flower girls: Virginia, Abby, Morgan Len |
 |
| the little ones: William and Alice |
Mark's only sister Abby got married August 20th in Atlanta to Mark Ballinger, who actually went to high school with me in Birmingham. The church was beautiful and Abby looked amazing. Her Mark looked so joyful and in love during the ceremony that it makes me glad for Abby to have someone who loves her like crazy. The food was amazing and I wish we were in Atlanta just so I could eat more fried green tomatoes on a bed of corn & butter beans with crab meat on top. Yum!
We stayed with Mark's brother's family and she LOVED being with her cousins, Aunt and Uncle! Mark stayed a few extra days with Alice while I worked up here. They hung out with his parents, went to the Aquarium, visited friends and had a fun time.

Abby & Mark Ballinger
|
2 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! I love the color scheme--such unusual shades of blue and fuschia with those georgeous roses. You, Mark, and Alice are stars!!
Thanks for sharing--
I agree with Randa- what a gorgeous & joyous occasion. You all look like movie stars! What church was it in? so pretty-
Post a Comment