We survived the week without help. Alice's fussy time happens just before Mark gets home and he must think she's a pest all day, which she is not. I'm grateful for Mylicon to stop the bubbles in her tummy. Our church has been so wonderful to send meals to us. It's true kindness that these folks I don't know offer their time to make and deliver delicious food for Mark and I.
our little snuggler
she's expressive and loves her Nuk
so sweet and tiny
I'm glad to see that Alice isn't interested in boys yet :)
3 comments:
Oh how precious! We ( MA , LA & J &j) are looking at your blog together & we love seeing it. Thanks so much for posting, & congrats on the first week "on your own"- good meals, from good people, are an excellent blessing:-)- yay for your church! xo
It's incredible that 3 new babies came into the Stegall fold w/in 5 weeks- and they all look like cousins- no surprise! Can't wait for them to play together.
Precious!
Too sweet! She looks much older than her age (which is ok to say at her age… but not mine!). Hope her tummy continues to improve. Aunt Cat and Aunt Ann are coming to visit on Sunday. Aunt Cat got to see Alice’s pictures on Ann’s computer so she is much happier now. Hugs to the big girl. Love, the other EH
Post a Comment