Monday, July 5, 2010

Alice's First Week Adventures

Alice's first bath:

Mark's 33rd Birthday dinner at Hungry Mother Restaurant:
Mark's birthday was Friday and we had a little dinner party with my parents at a delicious Southern restaurant here in Cambridge. Alice was a trooper, we all enjoyed the meal and peppermint cheesecake at home for dessert. Mark is really in love with our girl and thought that was his only birthday present :). I'm glad his cordless drill was also a hit.


Relaxing at home:

The Arboretum in Jamaica Plain:



2 comments:

Randa said...

Such great pix!! I especially love the one of Mark, Alice, and Jackson. It works on so many levels--composition, color, and subject. (OK--so I'm an academic, but I would love that picture in any line of work.)

lasyoung said...

My word- going out to a restaurant & arboretum the first week is pretty amazing- and you don't even look sleepy! Very impressive- xo
Happy belated bday to Mark!