Sunday, November 29, 2009

NYC: Wicked on Broadway



M: The trip to New York City was fun. We saw a Broadway show called Wicked which was good. It was probably the best Broadway show I have ever seen considering the other show I had seen was the show called Rent which has terrible costumes and the set looks like a warehouse. The costumes and the set were really nice. I liked not knowing the story but being familiar with the characters. We also walked down to Greenwich Village and had dinner at this cool Italian coffee bar. It was really crowded on the streets.

Em: I loved the performance and a great time enjoying the music, surprising story, and fun costumes. I realized I don't really need another trip to NYC for a long while, unless it's for another fun Broadway show.

1 comment:

lasyoung said...

So glad you got to do that- what a great memory.
Any pics from Thanksgiving?