We haven't done much blog-worthy in recent weekends but we have SO much to look forward to in the next week!
Our forth wedding anniversary is on Thanksgiving Day. We're celebrating in Rhode Island at my cousin's house. It'll be nice to have all the traditional family Southern foods with a part of my family I don't get to see enough. We're both looking forward to it.
My husband is great. On Friday Mark's taking me to NYC for our anniversary to see the Broadway show Wicked. I've wanted to see if for years and he's so sweet to surprise me with a night away and fun show. Of all the trips we've been on I know this isn't on his top 10 places to go and that's why I know he loves me. He really loves to me to take me to a bigger city and sit through a musical. I'm thrilled!
2 comments:
Mark is keeper for sure- what a great guy. I'm so glad ya'll are going to celebrate with family- can't wait for the report. Perhaps having family visitors for the holiday is the reason behind Rachel's frenzy of nesting:-) activity(according to FB) ?... How fun! Happy Anniversary! xo.
have so much fun! it is wonderful. i am so jealous that yall can just go for the day.
Post a Comment