Fall weather hasn't cooperated with our adventurous spirit the last two weekends. It's rainy. I've wanted to make a dress-shirt based quilt this year and now it's actually coming together. I really like the way it's taking shape after buying a few colorful shirts. I'm doing strips in different patterns and then I'll put them all together to make a double-bed sized quilt. Garment District (on Broadway, by my house) has an area of clothes that cost $1.50 per pound. I got dress shirts and two pink sweaters for a craft project my nieces will see in December.
Don't worry. Mark's not too bored, even with the rain. The Gator Nation is going strong and QB Tim Tebow keeps life interesting during Saturday football games. Our sad tomatoes are pictured above. It never got hot enough for full production of our potted tomato farm. It's in the 40s a few nights a week so I doubt we'll get much more out of them.
2 comments:
I like it!
Mama
Looks good to me!
Post a Comment