Today I called on hospitals in north-central Mass & across the border in Nashua, NH. I was so thrilled at what my GPS "Garmi" found for lunch. I haven't had Chick-fil-A since December. I've really missed it. I got the chicken sandwich, fries, lemonade and cup of IceDream and loved every bite!
I was in Pittsburgh, PA for a regional midyear meeting with my new job Monday - Wednesday this week. The picture below is out my hotel window looking over the rivers to their stadium. It's a cute medium size city along the river with hills and green everywhere. My quota's big, our products are good, and I have to keep plugging along to do well.
Saturday Mark & I went to Brimfield Antique Show about an hour+ from Boston. We've heard good things and really enjoyed ourselves. It felt like the good old days of Lakewood Antique Shows in Atlanta. Brimfield's population of 2,000 balloons to 130,000 over the 5 day antique fair stretching 1 mile on either side of the 2 lane state road, aka Main Street. If we had more space I would've bought about 6 pieces of furniture. Instead I bought the lapis necklace pictured below from Afghanistan for only $18. What a steal! Mark bought a bass fishing book from the 1960s. Come on up if you're interested in going in September. They only have the show three times each year.


1 comment:
Oh yummy...I LOVE Chic-Fil-A, I drive to Bellingham (1hr away) often just for lunch. Great necklace!
Post a Comment