Jackson's modeling the new ottoman slipcover i made today. Neither depicts the color perfectly but you get the vision. I think it looks like dried bamboo leaves on a chocolate background. It's WAY better than the red underneath!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nicely done! What type of fabric is it? Did your mom tell you about the interior decoration presentation we went to last week? I thought of you & imagined you making some of those pretty draperies we saw. If your mom hasn't already done so, I'll send you the website asap. xo LA
6 comments:
Very nicely done! What type of fabric is it? Did your mom tell you about the interior decoration presentation we went to last week? I thought of you & imagined you making some of those pretty draperies we saw. If your mom hasn't already done so, I'll send you the website asap. xo LA
I like it! You are so crafty. :)
Thought I would leave a comment so that you could find my blog. (If you so desire, naturally.)
See you soon!
Rachel
ps: wv=prene
Well done! Looks great. Creative way to do it.
Mom
It looks like the bamboo pattern could have been influenced by Jackson's brendal coat.
ooo...will you teach me how to make one? the fabric on my ottoman is so ugly...this could be the perfect fix!
I know how you love bamboo ;)
Post a Comment