Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Walk to Cambridge




Jackson and I went on a walk Tuesday by the Charles River. I was amazed to see the Charles frozen over, then covered by snow. It looked like you could walk directly to Cambridge! It's only getting colder this week. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never seen the Charles frozen over. As a matter of fact, I've never seen any river frozen over! Thanks for sending pix of this very interesting--though probably transitory-- flip side to global warming. We are seeing very unwelcome signs of much-too-early spring weather here in B'ham. Edward's tulip tree is already flowering in mid-January! I fear for our regional fruit crop but remain hopeful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'm glad I'm seeing the pic and not feeling the weather, tho maybe I am... I heard it was colder in Alabama than in Alaska today.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture but am glad that I am not there with you, we thought that we were going to get some snow the other day but we did not see any. It is getting colder tonight, I have to get out earlier tomorrow because I have an appt with the Dr in the morning just a regular check up, George is going with me,they think some one has to go with me so they canknow what the Dr tells me because I donot remember what he tells me. You seem to be having a n interesting life, enjoy,love you, mama ann