Friday, January 30, 2009

in San Francisco

I flew out Wednesday to help Will, Jenny and kids settle into their new place. It's great to have the time to get away and always fun to be with family i love. I'll snap a few pictures of their amazing place and post when i get back after the weekend.

Today was pretty funny on the walk back from the park with Annie (4). She saw a twig wreath and said something like: It's amazing they found circle trees to make that wreath. Pretty smart, that girl. I told her it was thin, flexible wood that they made into a circle. Annie, "What's flexible?" I told her to bend over and touch her toes. "That's flexible." i said. She said, "Oh, i'm thin and flexible." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to hear from you!
I always love to hear Annie's comments- they are rich.