This was my first time in Kansas. I read a book about the Dust Bowl last year and appreciated the flat lands after driving a few hours along I-70 West. It's pretty but seems lonely out there.
Can you read what my rental car said? Yep, it was 7 degrees. It was ZERO when I landed. I drove in the snow for the first time on American soil. (In Austria I drove an old Volvo wagon at HP Plut's farm. . .I love that place.) I survived 4" and only had to ask for assistance once when stuck in a parking spot with spinning wheels.
I liked the homes in the Little Apple (Manhattan, KS). This was taken while driving.
Kansas State University uses a beautiful white stone on campus.
2 comments:
Life is never dull is it?! Thanks for sharing your adventures, travels & observations. I enjoy them:-)
Bert asked if you met the Wizard.
Ok... so if I recall, I suggested a warm jacket... :) Hope you brought one along! :)
Post a Comment