Mark and I are counting the days until we fly South for Christmas. It'll be a time with lots of family and friends, good food, and fun times celebrating Jesus' birthday. We look forward to seeing many of you very soon and meeting some of you for the first time--Caroline, JEB, & Thacker.
I'll be in Manhattan, Kansas this Monday through Wednesday. I don't know anything about the town, except they have Agfa x-ray equipment and I'm their teacher. I'll be in the veterinary school at Kansas State. If you know of something I should see in the town please comment.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Manhattan, KS.. can't help you there! But I imagine you better take a jacket! :) When you see Jenny tell her I miss her on the blog and all those precious children... has she hung it up for good!?
It sounds like you will have a delightful time with family!!
Hi Darby! I am going to blog again! I am without my computer until January! I I still stalk yours daily (and this one!). Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment