the chronicles of our lives
Yay- I bet Jackson feels as light as a bird. I know it's a relief when our furry family members are better :-)
Yay for Jackson! Hey Emalee,I have a whole list of Montreal recommendations for you. Can you send me your email address? Mine is pjeong at gmail.com. Thanks!
em ... we need more frequent blogging out of you. we know exciting stuff is going on up there in freezing yet beautiful boston!! :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay- I bet Jackson feels as light as a bird. I know it's a relief when our furry family members are better :-)
Yay for Jackson! Hey Emalee,I have a whole list of Montreal recommendations for you. Can you send me your email address? Mine is pjeong at gmail.com.
Thanks!
em ... we need more frequent blogging out of you. we know exciting stuff is going on up there in freezing yet beautiful boston!! :-)
Post a Comment