Monday, January 4, 2016

Birmingham Christmastime

This is the first Christmas my parents have lived in Birmingham since I was a senior in high school. Their new home is really comfortable and feels like home. Their neighborhood has hiking paths and climbing boulders the kids, Mark and I really enjoy. We can see friends, cousins, my great-grandmother, and more without the additional 2 hour commute from my parents old house. It was such a fun, relaxing week after Christmas to take it all in!

Alice was determined to ice skate on her first try. She fell, but she got up and got it. We had a great time at our first Stegall Skate Spectacular since before Sawyer was born.  
sweet cousins

Sawyer liked it too! (sorry I cannot figure how to flip pictures today!)

Mama's sisters in law with my girl cousins and sisters. We had a fun morning at my mom and dad's new house in Birmingham.

Special dinner with Mimi and Grandaddy

My grandmother Mudder (Emalee) and Alice

Mark's cousin Melissa and daughter came to hike at Moss Rock with us and loved it too.

New Year's Eve hike

The Stegall Skate crowd

No comments: