Sawyer's done especially well at bilingual preschool this past week. He still loves to be with his Mama and even tries to snuggle at night to fall asleep. It's cutest when he sleeps with Alice in her bed! He plays well by himself with trains, cars, planes, stickers for long stretches of time. I never hear him ask for a snack or food--just juice. Don't forget he "lubs" ice cream. . . Potty training is going nowhere. EVERY afternoon, and many mornings, he asks for a show; Thomas the Train, Dinosaur Train, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins or Dora. Sawyer and I try to ride bikes on nice weather days after Alice goes to school. He goes into the garage to use the baseball tee and hit. In recent months he's started choosing his own books to read instead of just listening to Alice's stories. Building toys continue to be fun for him; Magformers, Duplo Legos, Brio train sets, etc. Sawyer is sweet, slightly hesitant in new settings, and we adore our big boy.
I try to take cute pictures the week of Alice's birthday and Sawyer's. Yesterday the light was great so we walked to the nearby marsh and took pictures on the dock. Sawyer refuses to wear one piece outfits, so we did the best we could with his coordinating top :).
2 comments:
Beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes how much I miss you all!!!!
Those are gorgeous pictures of gorgeous children!
Post a Comment