Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day at Westminster Preschool


How is it that sending your child to school five days a week makes them feel so grown up, even at just four years old? Last night Alice said, " I was anxious when I met my teacher last week but I'm so excited for my first day of school." She had a fun first day and really enjoyed it. Alice could name four kids of eleven in her class and thinks Miss Bonnie is a great teacher. I'm glad it's off to a good start!

In Sawyer news: another pediatric visit today because his pink eye hasn't resolved after 11 days, though his ears are finally clear. I heard a  noise foreign to my ears today when there a loud crack in the crib. Sawyer kicked so hard he cracked a spindle on our Jenny Lind crib. He missed Alice just 30 minutes into school today but got distracted enough at the playground to enjoy himself. 

No comments: