For My Dad on Father's Day
**My dad is special because he's my dad.
**I think my dad is funny when he giggles.
**The best meal my dad makes is cereal.
**He looks like a curly man.
**Words that describe my dad:
He likes his job. He helps me pick lettuce. He goes out to the water at the beach.
**My dad is the best at telling Blue stories.
**My favorite things to do with Dad are swim, play outside and play soccer.
**I know my dad loves me because he brought me to a Easter egg hunt. He reads me stories because he loves me. I like the way he takes me to school.
About me
My name is Alice. I am 3 years old. Today's date is June 15, 2014.
Alice drew LONG grass in a picture she had me label "Daddy likes to cut grass."
I sure love Alice & Sawyer's dad! Today I cut the grass to give him a break and we took him out to lunch with another family. Daddy is adored at our house and does a great job playing and engaging with the kids. They're excited EVERY DAY when he gets home from work.
My dad's been a great blessing in my life. I'm grateful for the ways God blessed me as a child (and now) with my dad and with a great partner to raise our little ones, Mark.
No comments:
Post a Comment