We were so glad to have two nights of our Christmas tour to spend with the Kriese family at their new home near Charleston, SC. Lillian took pictures so I'll add ones of us together when they make it to my inbox :). We drove around the city of Charleston, walked into old town Summerville, ate dinners at home, and the guys watched bowl games while the kids ran around and Claire and I visited. We love their new house and home to come again when it's much warmer!! If you go to Charleston check out The Alley for a fun, relaxing lunch with good food--we enjoyed it and Mark's coworker Michael based in Charleston even got to join us.
| inside view of front door |
| exterior view back door |
Claire is a great teacher for her kids. While riding in the car together Lillian (10) was looking at coins and said to Alice, "This reminds me of the Second Continental Congress. Do you know about that?" Alice replied, "I know about Cinderella. Do you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment