Saturday, October 26, 2013

Say a BIG prayer

I think God performed a miracle this week with my mom. I've been beyond distraught for days this past week expecting really bad news from a pathology report of Mama's biopsy. It wasn't the worst. Praise God, really. I am so thankful and grateful.

There was some bad. Mama has a new, different type of breast cancer with surgery planned for November 1 to remove the tumor. Please pray they oncologists, surgeons, etc have wisdom as they consider and establish the full treatment plan for her existing 8 tumors and this new 9th tumor. Ask God to give both of my parents peace, endurance, rest, and hope. I want Mama to be here for as many days as I am because no matter when she moves to Heaven and becomes cancer-free I'm going to miss her. I appreciate every day she's here and hope God makes them joyful and pain-free.

3 comments:

LA said...

Well said Em. I know we are all so glad to hear that she is doing so well after the latest successful surgery. Big hugs to each of you!

LA said...

Well said Em. I know we are all so glad to hear that she is doing so well after the latest successful surgery. Big hugs to each of you!

LA said...

Sorry about the duplication- I have no idea what I did to accomplish that, and I don't know how to delete it either- maybe you can fix it:)