Sawyer is 11 months old today. He is standing, cruising, and even not holding on for a bit before he falls. I bet he will walk any day. Today he and Alice went to the doctor because they both have double ear infections. Sawyer weighs 22lbs at 11 months and Alice weighs 30lbs at 2.5 years. They started antibiotics today and I hope it means a return to normal nights and good attitudes soon.
Sawyer is always pleased when Jackson eats off his plate!
Alice and baby Cara have matching pjs now
our den is starting to come together
Bobbie and Alice at church on Sunday
S, Nate and Alice playing together this weekend in our playroom
Alice is rocking those sunglasses, and I LOVE her red coat, and her pjs too. Thanks for posting the pics! Wish we were close enough to run over, take a look & get a hug in person. It's looking great. :-) xo
1 comment:
Alice is rocking those sunglasses, and I LOVE her red coat, and her pjs too. Thanks for posting the pics! Wish we were close enough to run over, take a look & get a hug in person. It's looking great. :-) xo
Post a Comment