Mark and I met Anna and Nate this time of year picking apples in Boston at a Couple Without Kids Event in 2008. My how things have changed. I'm so grateful for our continued friendship through years of growth, challenge, encouragement, ski trips, babies, relocations to new homes, more babies, and meals together. Anna (and her mom) make me feel like I have family in Delaware. God's gifts to me overflow.
Anna packed up her kids and came to help me and mine this week while Mark was at work. We both realized how grateful we are not have twin 2 year-olds and twin 6 months-old! Our kids generally did well together and Anna's willingness to take on every task without complaint is a reminder to do the same, whether it's diapers or dinner.
 |
| Sweet L & Sawyer bouncing away |
 |
| Alice & S at the park |
 |
| his newest fascination |
 |
| with Anna, only missing baby girl Bird |
No comments:
Post a Comment