Friday, March 9, 2012

At Home with Sawyer

 Mark, Alice, Sawyer and I have been at home together for a full week. Alice has been very interested in everything Sawyer does and generally a sweet big sister. My mom has been here to help during the transition and I'm so grateful. It's been good to have Mama stock the freezer, take Alice to the park, read books together and more to make her feel like a special big sister. I've had a good recovery, aside from the quickly resolving pain of mastitis. Sawyer is still in sleepy mode and we enjoy his hours of quiet wakefulness.  
Our first car ride together
We consolidated Sawyer's gift money to buy a great new swivel-gliding chair and it's wonderful!
It's been a delight to have my mom here to help and spend time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all seem to be settling in beautifully. Great pix--especially the one of Mary, Alice, and Sawyer. Thanks for sharing! Love, Randa and Jack