Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Alice is 6 months old
Alice turned 6 months old two days after Christmas. This past month has been really fun because Alice is discovering the world more and more. She notices taggies on blankets and toys, started sitting up well with a prop after Thanksgiving and now doesn't need help until she tips over after reaching for a toy, she discovered her feet before Christmas and can roll both ways now. It’s so cute because Alice sometimes leans forward to reach her toes and suck instead of laying back and bringing them to her face. She started grabbing at Jackson this month. The week of 12/18 I decided to not wake her for the 10pm feeding and she slept 11 hours. It's lasted pretty well until we got back home after our Christmas travels. I hope it's because of the mild cold she's fighting.
Alice is sweet and happy. She has no hair, aside from blond peach fuzz. We take her places and she's very accommodating to the changes. Alice's cousins adore her and KC wants to make her his 4th girl. “Puppy” sleeps with her every night—he’s part nuk and part beany baby. Today was Alice's 6 month doctor's visit. She's 16 lbs, 3 oz and 26.5 inches. The percentages are 50-75% instead of 95% like earlier visits. She's out of sorts because of the vaccine shots. I hope she'll rally in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the pictures! Hope she'll feel better soon.
Yay! Alice's Christmas outfit looks adorable on her. Never did find those other buttons...
Happy New Year!!
I love the Christmas outfit. I wish you were here to sew with me!
Post a Comment