![]() |
| It's her first day in the jumperoo and she likes it already. |
I wonder if Jackson's aware of what's coming his way when Alice starts to crawl and walk. So far, he's pretty cool about it all.
I'd only left Alice for 4 hours until Sunday when I flew to Chicago for the RSNA convention and my first day on the job with Bar-ray. I only stayed until Monday evening but it felt like a long time. I enjoyed seeing former coworkers, dealers and customers there.
Mark did a GREAT job with Alice--feeding from a bottle, naps, even buying diapers in the right size and brand, reading books, going on walks, etc. He did forget her 10:00pm "dream feed" but an amazing thing happened: she slept from 7:00pm - 7:00am for the first time!! What in the world do they need me for? :) Just look at her, sitting up and happy as can be. She's drooling all the time and gumming everything. I don't see teeth but expect them to appear soon. This weekend we'll try rice cereal for the first time. I bet she'll love it because she watches every bite I take at mealtime.



2 comments:
Excellent application of baby to dog there. ;)
Looking forward to seeing you all sometime soon.
Great pics, and a great report! xo la
Post a Comment