Mark and I made a big commitment on Alice's behalf this weekend: Do you now unreservedly dedicate your child to God, and promise, in humble reliance upon divine grace, that you will endeavor to set before her a godly example, that you will pray with and for her, that you will teach her the doctrines of our holy faith, and that you will strive, by all the means of God’s appointment, to bring her up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord? We said yes and hope to bring Alice into a life that honors the Lord from an early age. It was really special to have Alice's grandparents with us. I bought a baptism dress before I married Mark and loved seeing our daughter wear it beautifully. I never imaged what my child would look like so to see her in it was amazing. It's hard to believe how much I love her.

1 comment:
Oh how sweet- I have a soft spot in my heart for infant baptism- it's such a wonderful time of welcome & celebration. What great pictures- and such a fabulous story of her gown- I want to know more!xo
Post a Comment