Each is approximately 425 miles from Cambridge, MA.
Which would you rather move to?
I bet you got the answer right. We're moving to Laurel, Maryland in two weeks.
More details to come. . . We're excited to go for Mark's program and sad to leave because we've grown to love many people and places throughout New England.
| This is Alice at 5 weeks old. Amazing to think she's now SIX weeks old! |
2 comments:
I know you will be sad to leave your Cambridge friends, but I'm sure you will make some wonderful new friends in Laurel, too. University towns--especially in urban centers--attract smart young folks. You and Mark will fit right in. You have a real gift for making friends.
Alice has beautiful hands.
I wish for you a pleasant farewell & a smooth move. I'm looking forward to hearing about the next leg of your journey. Alice is so cute, and growing so fast, as is Julia:-) xo
Post a Comment