the chronicles of our lives
Best belly shot ever!! What's not to love??
ummmm...you're beautiful. seriously. probably the prettiest pregnant woman I've ever seen. quite jealous! can't wait to see pics of alice!
Yeah for 38 weeks!!!!! I can't wait to see whose baby comes first...you, me or Evie??? - Katie
Your so cute!! I'm so excited for yall!
You & Alice are looking good!Jessica's ortho friends made a cast of her belly at 38 weeks( in pink), decorated it & brought it to hang on her hospital room door- adorable.You can see it on Zach's fb page I think- and probably mine too.xo la
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Best belly shot ever!! What's not to love??
ummmm...you're beautiful. seriously. probably the prettiest pregnant woman I've ever seen. quite jealous! can't wait to see pics of alice!
Yeah for 38 weeks!!!!! I can't wait to see whose baby comes first...you, me or Evie??? - Katie
Your so cute!! I'm so excited for yall!
You & Alice are looking good!
Jessica's ortho friends made a cast of her belly at 38 weeks( in pink), decorated it & brought it to hang on her hospital room door- adorable.
You can see it on Zach's fb page I think- and probably mine too.
xo la
Post a Comment