Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost true. . .


I'm not quite this bad yet, but I can feel it coming. I went to the doctor last week and measured perfectly for my stage-- 33. It's 6 days later, I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and I measured at 35. No wonder Mark said, "you're huge" this morning. My OB doesn't accept complaints about an active baby because that means she's strong, and active is good. Alice must be great because when I lie down at night she's like a hamster on a wheel--spinning, spinning, spinning. I know it's not quite time but I'm ready to meet this girl. We're already up every 2-3 hours anyway. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...I'm feeling the same way. Today I thought "I feel like I did the last week with Quinn, and I have 5 more to go." Not sure how I'm going to make it:) Wish we could have a "glowing" party together. Miss you, Katie

Mama Ann said...

Jessica came by on Mother's Day & she looks good and pregnant- only 2 more weeks til Julia arrives. LA took me to Hillary's church Mother's Day morning to hear her sing- she looked & sounded great- you could only tell she was pregnant by her glow ,or if she turned sideways.