
Mark and I had a happy Easter in Cambridge. We went to the sunrise service at church to celebrate the resurrection. (Actual sunrise view on Easter from our roof pictured above.) I woke up with the hymn "Up from the Grave He Arose" in my mind. I picture my pastor growing up, Frank Barker, singing it and bouncing with emphasis when I hear it. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast afterwards at the church with the other 80+ folks who got up at 6:30am to worship together. It was such a treat to sit with our pastor and his family during breakfast and get to know them better. Daddy had a bit of a heart scare that afternoon and I am SO grateful that his testing today showed everything is working like it should. I want him around for a long, long time.
In the afternoon Mark and I went to the Arboretum with our friend Katie. It was an Easter miracle---79 degrees and sunny! Last year was so windy and cold I can hardly believe the difference. It was a great day to be outside and enjoy the signs of Spring.
1 comment:
So pretty! I love your blog entries:-). xo LA
Post a Comment