A few good things have happened lately:
1. Mama got her test results back and the cancer is only in her tumors, not her blood. That's so encouraging!
2. I felt Baby move yesterday for the first time. We hope little Holmes won't be modest so we can find out if it's a girl or boy late next week at our 19.75 week ultrasound.
3. I don't feel sick any more. I prayed I'd feel well for our trip South and God answered my prayers. My energy is also much better.
4. We swapped our bedroom with the guest bedroom to make room for a crib. I'll have to finish cleaning a few more junk piles before posting any pictures.
5. I voted today and hope it will change the power of the Senate majority in Washington. Keep an eye on the news tonight; it's a close race here in Massachusetts!
6. In 10 days Mark and I join 6 other couples renting a big house to go skiing. Mark's ready to hit the slopes! Before I get any warnings, no, I will not downhill ski. I will, however, hopefully cross country ski with another pregnant friend. If that doesn't work out we've already scouted the closest spa :). Should be a fun weekend either way.
4 comments:
Thanks for the report- it's always good to hear your good news!
Blessings come in all sizes.
Our Dr. apt is on Friday!!! Can't wait to hear how yours goes:)
-katie
Hey Em- I've been wondering about your mom's test results- that is good news. It was fun to read the other good news too:-). Lots of love-
Post a Comment