the chronicles of our lives
Congratulations, E & M! Wow, we are so excited for you. Love, Sarah
yeah emalee!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for you!!! So excited!!! love ya, Dana
HOW WONDERFUL!!!! That's so exciting!
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Looks like baby is doing good! Hope you are too Emalee!
Excellent pictures! Thanks for sharing. Hoorah for babies!xo
Those are such sweet pictures of little Holmes!!! I'm so excited!!!! Love you THREE :-)
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you both!
Well what a surprise!! Congrats on a little angel! I hope you are feeling well!!!
This is definitely a first for me--being introduced to a little unborn loved one via a blog post. I love it!!
The baby looks great. I hope mom is doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you two!
Wow, these pics are amazing! So excited for the two of you! Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl???-Katie
Congrats...that is such fun news!
WOW, congrats! I know y'all are so excited- hope you're feeling well too!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congratulations, E & M! Wow, we are so excited for you. Love, Sarah
yeah emalee!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for you!!! So excited!!! love ya, Dana
HOW WONDERFUL!!!! That's so exciting!
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Looks like baby is doing good! Hope you are too Emalee!
Excellent pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Hoorah for babies!
xo
Those are such sweet pictures of little Holmes!!! I'm so excited!!!! Love you THREE :-)
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you both!
Well what a surprise!! Congrats on a little angel! I hope you are feeling well!!!
This is definitely a first for me--being introduced to a little unborn loved one via a blog post. I love it!!
The baby looks great. I hope mom is doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you two!
Wow, these pics are amazing! So excited for the two of you! Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl???
-Katie
Congrats...that is such fun news!
WOW, congrats! I know y'all are so excited- hope you're feeling well too!!
Post a Comment