Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holmes (new) Sweet Home

I'm grateful to say we've found a new place to live in Cambridge. Why in the world am I glad to be moving? I hate to move, but i love getting a:
1. dishwasher
2. washing machine
3. jacuzzi tub
4. gas stove
5. second bedroom (come visit!)
6. marble countertops
7. patio
8. view of the park
9. free neighborhood parking
10. better commute for my husband
11. skylight in the den
12. easy accessibility for Jackson to play --see #8

If you've got muscles and you're in the neighborhood we need you on Saturday!! We're moving big stuff during the day and taking the next week+ (hopefully less) to move over the books, closets, wall hangings, etc.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for ya'll! Sounds great! May the moving be smooth- lots of love-

Darby said...

Sounds Great!! Can't wait to see the new place!

Anonymous said...

Great news. Love DAD.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Abby was over last night and was asking about both of you. I am so pleased you have found such a nice place. Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I can't be there to help you move. Please send pix when you have time. Would love to see the new digs!

Jenny said...

I wish I could return the favor!!! If I could store my munchkins in a closet for a few days, I would be there!!!