Wow! Beautiful! Great ideas for Katherine and me to do!
I had planned to work on table decorations next. (I bought three wonderful little witches for the Davis table. (Get it--3 little witches: three little sisters.) But I will definitely work on flower boxes as well now that you have inspired me.
Thanks for sharing- how beautiful, and wonderful that you are surrounded by such artistic folks! I finally decorated my porch today by putting vases filled with pyracantha(sp?) branches full of red-orange berries next to the pie pumpkin & it looks pretty good :-)
5 comments:
Wow! Beautiful! Great ideas for Katherine and me to do!
I had planned to work on table decorations next. (I bought three wonderful little witches for the Davis table. (Get it--3 little witches: three little sisters.) But I will definitely work on flower boxes as well now that you have inspired me.
Yum! I love them all... now if it would just cool off! :)
so pretty!!
Thanks for sharing- how beautiful, and wonderful that you are surrounded by such artistic folks!
I finally decorated my porch today by putting vases filled with pyracantha(sp?) branches full of red-orange berries next to the pie pumpkin & it looks pretty good :-)
WOW!!!! Your flower boxes look amazing!! I feel inspired.
Post a Comment